iPhoneography: November Edition
I've said it before, but I'll say it again: "The best camera is the one you have with you."
I've been forcing myself to produce at least one interesting phone pic in a 365 project. Most days it's been easy when I'm out and about and spot something shiny and new, but on the days that I don't leave my house (brrrrrrr it's been cold lately!) things have been challenging. It's hard to see the everyday in a new way. Especially when that everyday is a tiny 1 bedroom apartment.
But it sure feels great when you nail an image. Check out the first photo of the inside of a water bottle held up to window lighting. Kinda looks like a sun over a miniature sea scape huh? I love the way the light sparkles on each rib of the water bottle. The huge lens of my dslr could never fit through the small opening of a water bottle. Shots like this make me grateful for an iPhone.
That and these 8 other photos are my favorite mobile shots from November 2012. Enjoy!
Left to right, top to bottom
- View inside an Aquafina water bottle.
- Fall leaf still hanging on to the green of summer.
- Learning paramount lighting in my studio photography class.
- Bath tub planter in front of Roy's Station coffee house in San Jose.
- Under a street at the Guadalupe River walk.
- Fishbone the cat enjoying some denim.
- Me, hanging out in my room.
- Made some chicken soup (for the soul) from scratch.
- Vince in front of the San Jose Tech museum.
If you want more of my mobile photography, follow me on instagram at @YoungSixSeven