iPhoneography: December Edition
I've said it before, and I'll say it every month: "The best camera is the one you have with you." With that, I present the December installment of my iphoneography series. This was one of my favorite months of the year because...
- Catching up with old friends over spiced rum (or in my case, tequila.)
- Twinkly bright light displays.
- An excuse to break out the novelty adult onesie. My 'forever lazy' is insanely comfy btw.
- Holiday Creme Brulee Lattes.
- Drunk Santas... lots of them.
- Family get together, especially watching kids get excited over presents.
- And finally, being able to overeat knowing that winter clothing will hide it!
I hope your December was great and that you got all that you wanted (and more.) My belated Christmas gift to you? These 9 pictures! Hehe.
Left to right, top to bottom:
- Dome of San Jose City Hall at night.
- Brick, light, and shadow.
- Pretty impressive squat move from a tourist at SJ Christmas in the Park. haha.
- Loved the way light was hitting this building in Berkeley, so i flipped it.
- Cute bouquet in window light.
- Martin Luther King Library entrance.
- Vince getting ready to ride the Ferris wheel.
- World of Color water show at Disneyland California adventure.
- Taking a pit stop at the San Luis Resevoir.
If you want more of my mobile photography, follow me on instagram at @YoungSixSeven