iPhonegraphy: January Edition
Hey folks, I updated my archive page with a spiffy new design and categories. Have a look to see what I've been up to for the last year! While looking back at my post I realized that I haven't posted any iPhone pics lately so I wanted to bring the category back with an update. I've said before and I truly believe it, 'the best camera is the one you have with you.'
Here's my January:
From left to right, top to bottom:
- Happy New Year's folks!
- Perfectly symmetrical telephone pole spotted on my jog.
- My dog Jack is not ready to admit New Year's partying is over.
- Color swatches at the Motor Trends Auto Show.
- Day dreaming as planes fly overhead.
- Homemade pancakes and bacon, or what's left of it at least.
- Took this pic while driving by Coleman Ave. The frame of the new SJ Earthquakes stadium at sunset.
- Jack is ready for his 10th nap of the day.
- I really like the color red. Not pictured: red iPhone case.
New Year's might be over, but lucky me I get to celebrate it again this weekend! Chuc Mung Nam Moi (Happy Vietnamese New Year!)
I'm definitely looking forward to what February has in store. Especially the return of the Walking Dead. Honestly I'm more excited over this than Valentine's Day!
What are you excited about in February?